National Food Truck Rookie of the year? You can vote for it!
Mobile Cuisine is doing their annual food truck of the year poll. You have until Jan 18 to vote, just click on the link to their voting page . No Bay Area trucks but there are two trucks listed from California, Not So Fast Food from San Diego and Papa Dale’s Diner from Sacramento. Still, it just exemplifies the growth of food trucks in America. Here are the nominated trucks (you need to click the link above to vote).
Who Is The 2012 Food Truck Rookie Of The Year?
- Best French Fries – Lake Worth, FL
- Bloomy’s Roast Beef – Minneapolis, MN
- Caveman Truck – Indianapolis, IN
- Crazy Good Burgers – Morristown, TN
- Ice-Cubed – Chicago, IL
- JumBy’s JoiNt – Fort Wayne, IN
- King Creole – Burlington, NC
- Mei Mei Street Kitchen – Boston, MA
- Messy Giuseppe – St. Paul, MN
- Not So Fast Food – San Diego, CA
- Papa Dale’s Diner – Sacramento, CA
- Ravens Roost Coffee – Winston Salem, NC
- Seis Curbside – Tuscon, AZ
- Something Stuffed – Arlington, VA
- Sophie’s Gourmet Pierogis – Columbus, OH
- Tutta’s Pizza – Dallas, TX
- The Urban Oven – Los Angeles, CA
- Wandering Dago – Schenectady, NY